Not a classic business book, but I’ll post my summery anyways.
When you are down to three sheets of toilet paper, you are very careful with it. When starting a company, you should have the same mentality. You should manage your precious resources while building the business using creativity and hard work.
The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur has 8 attributes:
- Cultivates a Powerful Foundation of Beliefs
- Has Passion
- Slants Towards Premature Action
- Extremely Great at Only a Few Things
- Uses Ingenuity Over Money
- Dominates a Niche
- Marries Long-Term Focus with Short-Term Action
- Is Not Normal