This book has some simple but valuable ideas on how to change your life. The message is simple, probably similar to what you’ve read or heard elsewhere but still valuable. Another book in this genre is Daily Rituals, one of Tim Ferriss’ favorite books.
The author’s message is that if you want to transform your life, you should six things every morning. Successful people from Tony Robbins to Oprah tend to do these.
Six Thing To Do Every Morning:
- Meditate for 5 minutes.
- Read for 20 minutes.
- Repeat positive affirmations for 5 minutes.
- Visualize the future for 5 minutes.
- Journal for 5 minutes.
- Exercise lightly for 20 minutes.
- Watch your self-talk closely. Thoughts become actions. Actions become habits. Habits become destiny.
- Focus on living a life of purpose and passion.
- Get an accountability partner (like a workout partner for life)
- You are the average of your five closest friends.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Drink a full glass of water immediately after waking.
- Try yoga for life.
- Create a vision board.
- It’s much better to re-read great books than to read new mediocre books.
- Don’t forget to review past years in your journal.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- It takes at least 30 days to create a habit.