The Big Idea: Study how successful people think.
- Don’t pick your friends based on their success, but be selective about which friend’s advice you listen to.
- Pay attention to how your more successful friends think and how your less successful friends think.
- Like parrots, successful people repeat quotes all the time (not their own opinions.)
- Successful people ask for other people’s opinions all the time.
- I’ve never had an original idea in my life. I just go to smart people and copy their ideas. —Joel Salatin
Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur, investor, and blogger who runs an awesome online book club. 67 Steps is a lecture series teaching how to be successful in health, wealth, love, and happiness. I’m a big fan.