One of the top ten most influential books of the 20th century. It’s a great book to read or re-read when I’m in need of a little perspective and inspiration in my life. Read wikipedia’s book summary.
- the meaning of life is found in every moment of living
- Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’.
- The salvation of man is through love and in love
- When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
- Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response.
- Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue.